Cannabis is a plant which is used as a medicine in pain and most importantly, while patient is undergoing chemotherapy treatment. Cannabis plant is mostly found in the areas having tropical and temperate climate. Cannabis is also a type of drug which is although not being recommended by every doctor but efforts are being done to get it into the category of medicine. Though not yet used widely, but cannabis is used to extract oil and it also available in the form of powder, pills and topical creams, lotions and balms. As mostly people suffer from joint pain, inflammation etc, this medical topicals medicine can prove to be of great help.
Cannabis can be consumed in various forms:
- Weed: It is used in form of smoking.
- Hashish: It is often warm and used with tobacco.
- Hashish oil: It is very strong form of cannabis which is sold in bottles and plastic bag.
- Marijuana Cigarette: Weed and hashish together along with tobacco makes marijuana.
- Tincture: It is made from spirit and cannabinoids obtain from cannabis.
- Hash oil: It is extracted from the cannabis plant
Benefits and advantages of Cannabis
There are vast benefits and advantages of cannabis. Some of them are as follows:
- It is helpful in treatment of glaucoma.
- It is helpful in preventing Alzheimer.
- It stops cancer cell from spreading.
- Doctors mostly advise cannabis during chemotherapy process.
- It provides relief from arthritis pain and other kinds of pain.
- It is helpful in treatment of Parkinson disease.
- It is helpful in lowering the effect of hepatitis B.
There are many other benefits of Cannabis but it is still need to be recognized as medicine. However, it is nowadays used by people to cure several health problems.